Friday, September 18, 2015

Special Request Customs - Balloons in the Sky


I have great friends and people have become special to me for a variety of reasons.  One person who really lights up my world is my friend Amy.  She is sassy and fierce, loving and generous, supportive and fun, an inspiring creative force and business woman, and just continues to kick butt on a daily basis.  So when Amy wanted some customs, I was happy to comply!  This is what we came up with - balloons in the blue sky with fluffy clouds in a full sheet, and then balloons in the sky with a half sheet of a balloon collage.  You can get either (or both!)  

To order these wraps, simply purchase a $25 gift card HERE and then forward your confirmation email to me (including your gift certificate activation code) and ask for either "ALL CLOUDS" or "CLOUDS & COLLAGE" in your email.  Be sure to add your mailing address as well.  You'll receive one sheet of nail wraps as shown above or to the left that can do two manicures and two pedicures.  It typically takes two weeks to get in custom wraps.

Do you love Amy too?  Tell me about it at info@lisasjams.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment