Thursday, September 3, 2015

Show off your CBA status!

One of my proudest days was when I became a CBA (or Certified Balloon Artist for those of you not in the industry).  It was at Balloon Camp about 10 years ago.  I was a nervous wreck!  Robbie Furman was in my group and he kept popping balloons which was alarming and hilarious at the same time.  Since then, being a CBA has given me confidence and I've been lucky enough to teach for Qualatex and administer CBA exams for people as excited and nervous as I was.  Here are some CBA Jamberry Nail Wraps I made to celebrate the CBA program.  It is a great way to show your CBA pride and start a conversation with your clients about the credentials you have earned!


To order these wraps, simply purchase a $25 gift card HERE and then forward your confirmation email to me (including your gift certificate activation code) and ask for "CBA Pride" in your email.  Be sure to add your mailing address as well.  You'll receive one sheet of nail wraps as shown above that can do two manicures and two pedicures.  It typically takes two weeks to get in custom wraps.

Are you a CBA or working toward it?  Can I help answer questions in your journey?  Please feel free to contact me at info@lisasjams.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment