Thursday, September 3, 2015

Get ready for World Balloon Convention 2016 in New Orleans!

So beyond excited for WBC 2016!  It is shaping up to be the best one yet!  I love the location and no offense to WBC 2014 in Denver, but I will enjoy the extra oxygen that the sea level of New Orleans will provide.  (Were you there in 2014?  Am I right?!)

I thought the WBC website was so lovely that I made some wraps to match the look and feel of the New Orleans inspired style.



Registration for WBC opens September 15th!  Get in right away for best pricing!

To order these wraps, simply purchase a $25 gift card HERE and then forward your confirmation email to me (including your gift certificate activation code) and ask for "WBC-New Orleans" in your email.  Be sure to add your mailing address as well.  You'll receive one sheet of nail wraps as shown above that can do two manicures and two pedicures.  It typically takes two weeks to get in custom wraps.

Do you need more info about why WBC is the most incredible convention ever?  Ask me more at info@lisasjams.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment