Thursday, September 3, 2015

I must have these! Mr. Q Jamberry Nail Wraps

I remember the first time I saw Mr. Q and I thought... ADORABLE!  Then at WBC 2012 (or 2014?), they were selling the Mr. Q plush and I could not resist.  My love for Qualatex and their Very Best Balloons had translated into a love for their cute little mascot!  When I saw that Jamberry had a Nail Art Studio where you can design your own nail wraps, I was smitten with the idea of having Mr. Q wraps.  This is what I came up with!




I am going to be at the Q Tour stops in Charlotte and Atlanta proudly wearing either these, the WBC wraps, or the CBA wraps.  If you are at one of those stops, please come over and check out my nails!

To order these wraps, simply purchase a $25 gift card HERE and then forward your confirmation email to me (including your gift certificate activation code) and ask for "Mr. Q" in your email.  Be sure to add your mailing address as well.  You'll receive one sheet of nail wraps as shown above that can do two manicures and two pedicures.  It typically takes two weeks to get in custom wraps.

Do you love Mr. Q the way that I do?  Tell me about it at info@lisasjams.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment