Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Black & White Balloons

I love the colorful balloons but sometimes I just feel more subdued, ya know?  That's where this design comes in.  Black and White balloons with patterns in each.  I made this set with one set of white background and one set with black so you can wear all the same, or mix them up as you like.




To order these wraps, simply purchase a $25 gift card HERE and then forward your confirmation email to me (including your gift certificate activation code) and ask for "Black & White Balloons" in your email.  Be sure to add your mailing address as well.  You'll receive one sheet of nail wraps as shown above that can do two manicures and two pedicures.  It typically takes two weeks to get in custom wraps.

Any questions?  Feel free to contact me at info@lisasjams.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment