Monday, September 14, 2015

Halloween Wraps!

Halloween is getting closer (I know because I've gained 5lbs from the candy getting put out on shelves early), so it's time to start thinking of how we're going to dress up our nails for the holiday.  I made these balloon wraps for my balloon ghouls (see what I did there? ha!) and the other two were by request.

I can mix and match so if you don't like the spiders (and you know who you are!), pick another design and I'll submit it that way.  For ordering, these are "Halloween Balloons" (above), "Candy Corn" (to the left), and "JackO'Latern" (below).

To order these wraps, simply purchase a $25 gift card HERE and then forward your confirmation email to me (including your gift certificate activation code) and ask for which wrap you want by the names above in your email.  Be sure to add your mailing address as well.  You'll receive one sheet of nail wraps as shown above that can do two manicures and two pedicures.  It typically takes two weeks to get in custom wraps.

Are you ready for the holidays?  Tell me about it at info@lisasjams.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment