Saturday, August 29, 2015

Welcome! Check out Big Balloons!

Welcome to my new blog!  I am an enthusiastic user of Jamberries so I thought I would make some custom Jams that I would like to wear and I hoped my friends would like too!  On this blog, I will post some of the different custom wraps I have made and any exciting Jamberry news that needs to be shared.

My first Jamberry custom wrap is similar to how I got my nails done for WBC 2014.  They are a special kind of French Manicure that looks like Big Balloons!  I paid a pretty penny to get gels put on and they chipped the first day of the convention because there were so many layers of polish.  These wraps look even better and are a lot more affordable!







The ones in these real nail photos above are with darker colors but I wanted brighter colors, so I recreated them with brighter, more fun colors!  The look is still the same though,  You can see a wrap preview below.

To order these wraps, simply purchase a $25 gift card HERE and then forward your confirmation email to me (including your gift certificate activation code) and ask for "Big Balloons" in your email.  Be sure to add your mailing address as well.  You'll receive one sheet of nail wraps as shown below that can do two manicures and two pedicures.  It typically takes two weeks to get in custom wraps.



 If you like these but want a single color, or different colors, I can customize it for you.  Just email me at info@lisajams.com.  Looking forward to sharing more with you as I create more wraps!

No comments:

Post a Comment