Sunday, August 30, 2015

A little balloons with your French Manicure!

When I go to the nail salon, I always get French Manicures.  I always mean to try something new, but I love the clean look of a French, even if it was a little on the boring side to do time after time.  When I thought about what Jamberry Wraps I would want to wear, OF COURSE I thought immediately of French!  And I wanted to add a subtle, but fun balloon element.


These wraps are not so "in your face" with balloons, but rather, they just add a fun pop of color and interest.  My mom is wearing these wraps right now because the Big Balloons are a little too colorful for her tastes and these French Balloons work much better for her.


To order these wraps, simply purchase a $25 gift card HERE and then forward your confirmation email to me (including your gift certificate activation code) and ask for "French Balloons" in your email.  Be sure to add your mailing address as well.  You'll receive one sheet of nail wraps as shown below that can do two manicures and two pedicures.  It typically takes two weeks to get in custom wraps.

 If you like these but want a single color, or different colors, I can customize it for you.  Just email me at info@lisajams.com.  Thanks for checking in with my blog and stay tuned for more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment